Monday, October 14, 2013

I will be driving to Norcross, GA when this comes out.  I am going to a Minister'/Practitioner conference that is being held for two days before the four day general conference- The Circle of Love Gathering- begins on Tuesday . This conference or a version of it has been happening for a number of years in Georgia.   For a while, it was called the Eastern Conference.   I am hoping that it will be a wonderful substitute or alternative to the Asilomar Conference.  I'm sure I will have lots to say about it when I get back on Sunday October 20. 

While I am out on Sunday the 13th, James Stone will be doing the talk.  He gave me a couple of hints as to what he will be sharing; I think folks will really be able to relate and as always enjoy his humor.  I personally love the concept of "Spiritual narcolepsy."    It is a very visual idea for something, I think we all experience.   If you can't be with us, remember that you can listen to our Sunday talks on our website.

I want to throw in another plug for your gratitude quotes and affirmations.  In the month of November we will explore different ways to express gratitude and share the experience of keeping a gratitude journal.   

Have a great week and I will see some of you on October 20. 

Shalom = Peace, wholeness and well-being, for you and yours.
   
Much love,

Rev.  Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment